Friday, February 15, 2013


This week I found a video from the show "The New Normal." This show is fairly new and is about a gay couple with a surrogate mother delivering their baby for them. This is a clip of David proposing to Bryan, its not everyday that we see a TV show expressing homosexuality in a proper way or in a loving and honest way. I find it incredible that now society is starting to accept gay marriages. Years ago you would've never seen something like this on TV because people were very narrow minded about gay couples but nowadays people are more accepting of it, but there are still many people who are entirely against it. I find myself to be very open minded about homosexuality, it doesn't bother me at all, if that makes you happy then go for it! I do feel bad that they are treated differently though, especially in the United States, where we live in a free country and people should not be restricted on whether they are homosexual or heterosexual. 

What do you think we should do to make gay marriages more accepted in today's society?

No comments:

Post a Comment